A huge thank you to Dale Furse ( https://dalefurse.wordpress.com/2014/12/19/very-inspiring-blog-award/) for nominating my blog for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Please pop over to Dale’s blog which is choc full of book reviews, lots of information on her books (including the Wexkia trilogy) and an honest peak into her life and mind.
The Very inspiring Blogger Award rules are as follows:
- Display the award on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers link to them, and notify them about their nominations
So here’s 7 facts about me !
- I’ve always been owned by cats and I can’t imagine not having them in my home. We currently have three rescue cats, one of which is pretty senile with health issues. I’m now quite adept at feline first aid.
- Related to No.1 when I’m not writing a provide comms/publicity support to my local branch of Cats Protection.
- My husband is Irish.
- I once sang with a very well known soap opera star as part of a promotional stunt in a supermarket.
- I have a degree in sociology and considered a career in the field.
- Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion might be one of my favourite films….ever.
- I love stationary.
And here’s my 15 nominations!
Please pop over and visit these lovely bloggers. They all have great content, from tips for writers, previews of their writing, book reviews, general musings and more.
I hope that they’ll join in the nomination fund and spread the literary love by sharing their 7 facts with us, not to mention passing it on to some other great blogs!
- EJ Frost at https://emmafrostuk.wordpress.com/
- Nicholas Rossis at http://nicholasrossis.me/
- JM Shorney at http://jmshorney.wordpress.com/
- LA Starkey at https://lauriestarkey.wordpress.com/about/
- Kathryn Chastain Treat at https://allergictolifemybattle.wordpress.com
- Shirley Harris Slaughter at http://shirleyslaughter.com/
- Harmony Kent at http://www.harmonykent.co.uk
- Nonnie Jules at http://nonniewrites.wordpress.com/about/
- John Fioravanti Fiora Books at http://fiorabooks.com/about/
- Andy Mulberry/ Something Smells Fishy Here at http://andymulberry.com/blog/?wref=bif
- Marlena Hands/ Life as I Know It at http://mylife428.wordpress.com/
- Tamie Dearen at http://writingreadingbooksandstuff.wordpress.com/
- Writerbee’s Book Reviews at http://writerbeesbookreviews.wordpress.com/
- Bruce Borders at https://bruceaborders.wordpress.com/
- PH Solomon at https://phsolomon.com